Early this morning I was awakened by Smarty, sobbing in his room. I rushed in to slay any dragons and hold my baby. I asked him what was wrong and between sobs he choked out, “Spee-dee Ra-cer!!!” Then he began to wail.
Who says kids are easily distracted?! You see, last night we got Smarty the coolest shoes ever!
(apparently) And because it was late, and he was so excited about them, I let him wear them while he fell asleep. After that, I took them off him, not realizing what a grievous error that would turn out to be.
So this morning I quickly repented. We put the shoes back on, he pounded a Pediasure and re-zonked.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! You just learned a VERY IMPORTANT mommy lesson. Never ever take their new shoes off when they are sleeping in them. Been there. He is so cute.
I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways. I'm sure you will never do something so horrible again.
He is so adorable!!
How cute is he? Sometimes you just gotta have speed racer! Don't mess with a boy and his cool shoes. I seem to remember Ben being like that about a pair of cowboy boots.
Post a Comment