Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cueca-Head

(Cueca [kwe-ku] is Portuguese for 'undies')

Smarty's favorite way to wear tighty-whities:









And what else does Smarty like to wear with this atypical helmet? Nothing! Cueca-Head hasn't any use for clothing apparently. If the internet wasn't so scary I'd post a pic so y'all could see how funny he is.

By the way, thanks Tracy, for the "Cars" undies. Smarty loves them! It's a good thing there's more than one pair so I can actually wash them in-between wearings!

4 comments:

CatherineCW said...

He is so funny and cute.

~tracy~ said...

Oh man, he is so cute! I missed seeing you guys last night! It was awesome to see Ben,but I wanted to get my hands on those boys haha!

Sue said...

So cute! Gotta be creative with those tightie-whities!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

He is so funny! Kids do the silliest things, which is good, because i think I get too serious sometimes and forget! Way to go Smarty!