Watch out Lance Armstrong, Smarty's comin'! I just wanted to let you all know that Smarty has officially mastered the art of trike riding! We've been working at it since Christmas-ish, not hard or anything, but today it appears that the concept has officially solidified! Way to go kid!
(Above: Smarty's got some strong muscles!)
(To the right: He's showing me how big he is now that he can ride a trike.)
As far as potty training goes, he was doing great until we went on vacation, but it was too uncomfortable for him do it somewhere other than home. He hasn't wanted to do it since we got home either, and I won't push the issue.
I really am okay with it though. It's a relief to know that he has the mechanics nailed down. I think that was my biggest concern. Now I'll just wait patiently until he's good and ready to go again.

2 comments:
I bet he will do anything in life he sets his mind too, baring anyone holding him back or telling him he can't. He is an wesome kid.
he is so cute! i love the picture of him showing you how big he is.
Post a Comment