Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's Feast

For once I don't have much to say off the top of my head, so here's a little 'food for thought.' (Stop groaning and read)

Appetizer

Name 2 blue things.

A perfect sky

My beloved Camry

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

Purple. I love all things purple when it comes to office supplies.

Salad

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

I love dogs! I adore how loving they generally are. They’re great for kids. They can live happily outdoors. (all my boys have allergies) And they make great body guards/ running partners, so I could run wherever, whenever.

(As for names, you can't pick a name until you've met the dog!)

Main Course

Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

Living loose leaves lots less loot! (right; more than 5, but I couldn’t resist)

Dessert

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

Europe, Europe, EUROPE! There are so many things I want to see for myself! But I’d love to go almost anywhere else for a year too.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love to write in purple too :)

B said...

I really enjoyed Europe. I could spend a year there, but I would wait for a year when the dollar is a bit stronger. ;)