Here's a picture that makes me giggle every time I see it. I'd love to know the back story about this meeting.
You've probably had it forwarded to you before, but here's another look.
What I know about life so far.
“Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Love starts when another's needs become more important than your own
"It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than the night before, like a switch has been flicked somewhere, and the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
-The X-Files
Happiness is a choice, not an event
Success is a goal, not a gift or a right.
Victims have no power, those who act have plenty.
5 comments:
ok i have to confess, i don't even know who they are. unless the one on the right is michael ballam? i don't get it. you must explain to me, cause i'm dumb.
It makes me giggle just slightly too! I do like the devil who's name is not Micheal the most! Micheal bugs me!
Looks like Michael Ballam to me to...the only thing that makes me giggle about it is trying to figure iut why you and Bonnie are giggling??!
Kathleen
Opps, I just reread my note...sorry, it should say, looks like Michael Ballam to me too.
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment