Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sleepy Heads

Don't you love pictures of sleeping kids?! Here's my favorite digital pics of my sleeping kids. (Some day I'll scan some more for part 2)


Grandma Reeder and Sweety
at his first birthday party



Smarty on Christmas Day 2007











Ben got up early with Sweety and let me sleep




Smarty after a big day at the zoo







Baby Smarty and Uncle Joe bonding










After an early morning bike ride







It's hard to see, but Smarty fell asleep on the kitchen floor, using a Pediasure box for a pillow





Sweety is a tummy sleeper just like me!












Ben and Smarty in the middle of playing!





Smarty still holding a beloved car





Smarty's feet are in a "Little People' house



One of the rare occasions when Sweety used a binky















Here's my favorites:

Ben and Sweety near the end of a long Thanksgiving day


Grandpa Bardwell and Sweety, the day after we brought him home from the hospital

8 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

So dang cute! Love those boys!

Anonymous said...

These picts are amazing. Thanks for posting all the new stuff up. I love it!

Dave

Amy said...

So cute!!!!

I have an adorable one of Smarty sleeping at my moms. I'll email it to you when I get home.

Sue said...

These are SO CUTE. I love the one where they fell asleep playing.

The Reeder Raiders said...

all to cute. I have a few sleeping picture of my kids. some are not on computer. They are the best when they are sleeping. Hahaha :)

CatherineCW said...

I love sleeping pics as well as, those look what I got into pics. I love the one of your Mom holding the sleeping babe.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful mother you are to capture such precious pictures and share them. I loved them all. Smarty with his feet in the house, and the one with his head on a box really made me chuckle. The one of Grandpa and Sweety was a special treat! Thanks for the wonderful things you do. You're the best!

The Hodsons said...

All of these pictures are just so precious.