Friday, March 6, 2009

The Circus

A month or so ago, Grandma and Amanda Reeder took the boys and I to the Jordan World Circus, and we had the best time. Sweety was mesmerized by the trapeze artists, particularly those who used the long pieces of flowing, colorful fabric, and Smarty thought the performing poodles were hilarious and the jugglers were "silly." Thanks for a great evening Grandma and Amanda!


Smarty giving Sweety a hug



Sweety waiting to go in


While waiting in a very crowded foyer for Grandma to get our tickets, Amanda did her best to take a decent picture of all four of us. Her attempts weren't all that successful.




The Great Cats impressed both my kids.


Some pics of the boys and Grandma Reeder at intermission.




Notice the gigantic behind behind them. *giggle*



Thanks for the pics Aunt Amanda

5 comments:

Liz said...

That's so fun! I love the circus. Maybe I'll have to take my little ones!

Bonnie the Boss said...

It looks like they had so much fun!!! What a cool Aunt Amanda!

Anonymous said...

Loved, loved, loved the pictures. What a wonderful grandma to make such special memories with your boys!

Jessica Brunson said...

Your boys are so lucky to have such a fun grandma, tell your mom hi for me.

CatherineCW said...

That looks fun. Your Mom loves it, I can tell.