Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interview With My Kids...


1. What is something I always say to you?
Smarty: Um.. go in your room and pick my toys and cars!

2. What makes me happy?
Smarty: Sweety and me give you loves
Sweety: me, baby (patting chest)

3. What makes me sad?
Smarty: I dunno (guilty look on his face. *giggle*)

4. How do I make you laugh?
Smarty: Make a funny face

5. What was I like as a child?
Smarty: You would sleep in your bed and Grandma would sing to you

6. How old am I?
Smarty: 63 (crap, gotta work on that)

7. How tall am I?
Smarty: One, this many (with a hand on his head) I am taller!

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Smarty: Clean up the outside

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Smarty: Play with my toys
Sweety: cack, cack, cack (his duck sound)

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Smarty: Cause you like to run away

11. What am I really good at?
Smarty: Finding triangles (nice to see my talents are truly appreciated)

12. What am I not very good at?
Smarty: Our home work (pointing around the room. I'm afraid he's got me there!)

13. What is my job?
Smarty: Fixing the couch and my drink in my sippy cup at nighttime

14. What's my favorite food?
Smarty: Broccoli, broccoli, broccoli, broccoli
Sweety: PEAS! (peas are his favorite food)

15. What makes you proud of me?
Smarty: You do puzzles; you tickle me

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Smarty: a baby

17. What we do together?
Smarty: toys, ice cream

18. How are we the same?
Smarty: We eat cheerios, you like cats and I like cats
Sweety: yum, yum, yum, yum, MAH! (which is a request for more)

19. How are we different?
Smarty: We're boys and you are pizza! (he thinks he's pretty funny)

20. How do you know I love you?
Smarty: I will ask Daddy, I show you I love you!
Sweety: bee-bee! (baby) Gagh.

22. Where is my favorite place to go?
Smarty: To the store; to the Treehouse (children's museum)

Leave me a comment you are going to do this. I'd love to hear from your kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your interview. You asked such good questions and I could almost hear him answering. You are an awesome mother even if you are 63 years old! Happy Birthday! Love you the most! Mom B

~tracy~ said...

this is the cutest idea ever! your boys are so darling. i really need to see them.

CatherineCW said...

This is cute. Your kids are great.