Monday, June 1, 2009

Tagged


Thanks for the invite Kristine. {It's a simple tag: Go to your sixth folder, post the sixth photo and tag six people.}

I LOVE this picture! This is my amazing older bro, Dave, with his sweet, beautiful bride, Jamie, right after their memorable morning jog last Thanksgiving, when he proposed. (He hid the ring in an ice cube in her water!)

These two are so great together. They truly enhance e.o. and are happier together. I'm so glad to claim Jamie as a sister!

I'm going to tag 6 people that haven't posted in a while that I miss! Cathy, Tracy, Candace, Jessica, Rachel, and Lisa. And I'd love to see what's lurking in everyone elses files! (Did I spell that right?)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Aww what a great picture to land on! :) Sorry I haven't commented lately, I've been "lurking" though. Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

No kidding. What a great pict. You've been a busy little blogger today.

Signed anonymous.