Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blast From the Past

Thanks everyone, for all the well-wishes. Smarty is doing so much better! He's perked right up and even had pretzels at dinner last night. Woo-hoo!

This week we had a reunion with a former co-worker of my father's, who was like a kind uncle when I was a kid. It was so fun to catch up with him and his wife. He surprised me with pictures he took at my wedding, 7 years ago! Such fun!

My dad and our friend, Dr. Chebib


the other Dr. Chebib (in blue)


Ben's cousin, Trenton, in front of our decorated truck


My friends provided beautiful music


Ben's nephews, our adorable gift carriers (who just completed 8th grade)

6 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

That bottom pic of Colton is seriously so funny! I am so glad I got to see it! He isn't happy that I am laughing at him, but I am enjoying it!

The Johnson Fam said...

I love to walk down memory lane...those wedding pictures are AWESOME!!!

~tracy~ said...

The pic of Colton really is funny. What is he doing exactly?

The Hodsons said...

So fun to see old pictures of you guys :)

Mom B. said...

Oh, my gosh! What fun pictures. You are right--a real blast from the past. Can you believe those gift carriers? I can't wait to see their reaction to what seven years has done.

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures - my how those children have grown up - amazing what 7 years have done!