Monday, June 8, 2009

Jon Schmidt Is Amazing

I'm sure you've heard Jon Schmidt's brilliant arrangement of "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay by now. Everyone seams to be buzzing about it and rightly so. The man is so talented! I love his version better than both originals. If you haven't heard/ seen it yet, check it out. This is a great video of two masters at the top of their game, thoroughly enjoying what they do.



Did you notice Jon's forearms? Rock hard. Not surprising, eh?

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh wow...I've actually never heard this. I love when classical music has such a modern, fresh feel about it. Loved this, Lyn.

The Hodsons said...

Oooh, I love it!!! Jon Schmidt is one of my favorites. So to answer your question that is Teresa Smith. Her husband and mine were good friends in high school. How do you guys know each other? Oh, and how are you and Laura acquainted?...It's a small world :)

Mom B said...

That was incredible. I loved it. Thanks so much for posting it. I loved your description--words from a true music lover.