Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The New Mr. and Mrs. Reeder!!

Check out the look on my cute brother's face. He's now married, for all of eternity, to the only person who's ever inspired that much joy in him. Great shot, Aunt Sue.

It was a beautiful weekend. Everything was perfect. I couldn't be happier for these two. (And for myself as I adore Amanda!) More pictures and stories soon, I promise!

5 comments:

Candace said...

Wish him congratulations from me please.

Bonnie the Boss said...

they do look happy!!!! I hope they will soon have a great bathroom to go home to. That is my contribution.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good job to the newlyweds! Remember that communication is key. Talk about EVERYTHING!! Good luck you two.

Allie said...

How cute!! Looks like they had a great day...He looks so happy!

~tracy~ said...

it is cute! and to me, your brother kind of looks like your husband. i like.