It's been a while. It feels like we've just gone, and gone, and gone the past few weeks, but when I think about what we've been doing I'm not sure it justifies how busy we've been! Here's a run-down:
My mother and I spent two days at Time Out for Women, hosted by Deseret Book, a refreshing mini-convention for burned-out, run-down women. (It was fabulous! I will be posting on that when I get a second) I went back and forth to the doctor several times with both kids in various stages of ear infections. I read two marital books and tried to make myself an expert for a lesson I gave on tips for an eternal marriage. I went with Smarty's class on a field trip to Krispy Kreme. (Yup, we got free doughnuts! Mmmmm!) I made a quilt top and threw a bridal shower for my soon to be sis-in-law. (With tons of help from my mom and hubby; thanks guys) I attended another bridal shower and a wedding. I had a lump in my breast examined, which turned out to be nothing. (Phew!!) I went with Ben's sisters and sis-in-law to see Australia, and it was so good I had to go back and see it with Ben too. (While we were at the movie, Sweety had a blow-out and Smarty threw up go-gurt all over himself, and now the baby-sitter is sick, poor girl!) And last Friday my cousin came over and spent the night at my house, (Ben was at work) and we stayed up blabbing and giggling just like we used to when we were 10. So fun!
All right, now that I see it written down, it does seem like a lot. At least for me it does. The bummer deal is I've been having a lot of pain lately, (some of it muscle, some nerve) but I'm hoping I've just been storing up a tension, and it will all go away when things slow down again. In the meantime my hubby, my mom, and Amanda (soon-to-be Reeder) have given me several helpful massages. (Thanks again, you guys!) And I'm looking forward to catching up with all of you again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hahaha...I laughed when you saw how you spelled donuts. "dognuts". I'm not sure if you meant it, but there are two acceptable spellings of donuts--the old version, doughnuts, or the more modern version, donuts. But dognuts...yeah, I don't think I would want to eat those. ;)
Love ya, Lynners.
I hope the pain is getting better. Did you talk to your doctor about it?
She's never been a great speller even with spell check. That's why I love her. She's doing lots better pain wise and such.
Post a Comment