Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday's Feast

I liked this Friday's Feast:

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut or trimmed?

Mid June-ish, my hubby, in our kitchen, with our scissors. (Sounds like a CLUE hypothesis.)

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child.

I miss not worrying about the future. Safety, money, security, that was all a given to me when I was a kid.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive-oil

For taste is has to be butter! I'm a farm girl at heart. Olive-oil is irreplaceable too. But, I don't give a dang about margarine. Sorry margarine. :(

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?

I've had some experience with Spanish and some with American Sign Language. And while Spanish is so beautiful to listen to and infinitely practical in this country and the world at large, ASL comes naturally to me. That is, I don't have to struggle as hard to learn it. I've had two official semesters of ASL and lots of practice with Smarty. I would love to get proficient at it.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In five years I expect to be...

...Acquiring a piece of land on which to plant my future dream house, mothering 3 or 4 children, and crossing a stage with my husband to finally recieve our bachelors diplomas. (Okay so that last one was probably a bit of a stretch, but here's hoping)

I hope to be...

...A little more patient, kind, understanding, brave, clean, thrifty, and pretty much everything else listed in the Boy Scout Motto.

No comments: