

Here's Halloween '07. I know, I know, you've never seen cuter guys in your life! (I swear if Smarty had his way, his cowboy boots would have never left his feet after that day!) We went to Arizona to my Mom's family's retirement community. It used to be a working ranch, but now all her cousins build cabins and watch the grass grow during their waining years. It was fun to trick-or-treat to some people that don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters.
Here's a cute moment from Dec. '07. My boys have a great relationship
. We're lucky they get on so well. Our toughest moments are when one of them is sad. Empathy always comes out in the other, and we have two boys crying instead of one.
Sweetie and I in November '07. He is still pretty much this same size and shape. He hasn't gained any significant amount of weight or height since he was 4 months old. His bone age is probably only 3 months old. We're seeing a pediatric endocrinologist but no news yet on the cause or solution.

1 comment:
oh i love LOVE the one with them in the chair looking at each other. It's so cute! I'm glad they get along so well. That helps. They are beautiful and I can't believe how much they look alike.
Post a Comment