Monday, March 5, 2012

Can You Spot the Not?

I lost Sweety in Old Navy the other day, which is always scary. No, he wasn't in a different part of the store. No, he wasn't hiding deep inside a rack of clothes or behind a stack of jeans or something. He was within 15 or 20 feet of me, and in plain site I might add.

He was just hanging out with these guys. Standing there as still and silent as death. I was off to the right side of this photo, wandering around, digging through things, and calling his name. I only saw him from a profile view, and he totally had me fooled! It really took me a couple of minutes to find him! What am I going to do with this kid?!

I haven't decided if this incident speaks more about how smart he is or how dumb I am.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is hysterical!! I love that kid!!