Just recently Sweety was preparing to watch a VHS, but it wasn't working properly. Sweety's no dummy; he knew just what to do. So he ejected the VHS, breathed on it, wiped it on his shirt, and put it back in. Apparently it was just fine after that.
__________________________
I love watching little mannerisms pop up between generations in a family. For example, our little Sweety has recently been imitating his Grandpa B. He moves his eyebrows up and down as he nods his head. So cute!
I tried to catch this phenomenon with my camera. I haven't quite done justice to this adorable kid, but you get the idea:
What traits or behaviors have you seen passed through your family?

2 comments:
Okay, I have to see that in real life!! What a kid.
That's so cute - has his grandpa seen this? What a hoot - what fun, such great pictures.
Post a Comment