Monday, August 30, 2010

Smarty's Looking Smarter than Ever!


So which is sweeter, the Gatorade mustache or the new glasses?

4 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I would say the glasses! Those are really cute!

Tiffany said...

What a handsome boy!

Allie said...

hey...catching up on your blog!! i wanted to say, since smarty is wearing glasses...you should go into the layton target (i know for sure they are doing it...) and make an apt for the kids free glasses. you can choose through like 12 frames and they give them to you free. you just have to have a current prescription and be 5-12 years old! you can pay $25 for a 15 month warenty if he brakes them they will replace them for 25$. you dont have to do that if you dont want to though. I just took Kinley in and she will be getting hers next week. good to have an extra pair around. :)

Mom B said...

Both! He's the cutest boy and I sure love him.