One of my favorite things about being a parent is watching my kids discover the world. They are so capable. They figure so much out on their own. I swear our job as parents is just to point them in the right direction and they do the rest (admitedly sometimes that requires more work than other times).

Sweety loves playing on the computer. He absolutely gets pointing, clicking, and dragging and could spend all day on Starfall.com and PBSkids.org if I'd let him. I love these sites! You must check them out if you have a preschooler!
Sweety has already learned much of the alphabet letters and sounds. And in the last few days he's figured out matching and sorting too. He can sort by color, shape, and function (i.e. things you eat, things you play with, etc.). It blows my mind that he has learned so much already! Way to go kid!

1 comment:
You will have to let me know how it works! And don't be a weenie about it either, haha. Take a deep breath and BLOW right toward his nose and mouth. I sound mean, I know, and it's not fun, but it works most of the time. And do it right when you can tell he is going to do the pass out thing.
It is scary, i know that. Piper's lips would turn blue, and her eyes would roll back in her head and she would go all limp and then "wake up" after a minute all disoriented and stuff. No good.
But yeah, let me know if it works. It didn't always work fabulously, but it seemed to at least stop the full process, so she would just kind of do it, not the full blown thing, if that makes sense.
Oh and also, just expect that he will SUPER inhale all crazy like when you do it. It's kind of funny in that not funny but semi funny way. Ha. :)
Post a Comment