Many kind people have pointed out to me that I didn't include my wiki address in my last post. Sorry about that. If you mouse over the name of the wiki, it's a link. But to avoid further confusion, here is the address spelled out: http://findinghumorinlife.wikispaces.com/.
Thanks a million, billion times to those of you that have added stories to my wiki!!!! My teacher is really happy so far, which probably has a lot to do with how funny he finds all of your stories! He even brought one up to share in my class! So thanks again for making me look good.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lyn,
I have no clue what a WIKI is, and I tried to add a story but I'm not sure I did it right. Is there a way you can check and let me know? Thanks!! (I even tried to follow the directions on how to post something! I'm just computer illiterate! Sorry!)
Post a Comment