Saturday, September 12, 2009

Please Help Me With My Homework

Hey there,

I'm starting a wiki as a project for my tech writing class. Since the point of a wiki is audience participation and group collaboration, I could sure use your help. It took me a while to choose a topic or use for my wiki, but I finally decided it would be fun to collect funny, true stories. I'm calling it, Finding Humor in Life.

If you have some time in the near future I'd love to invite you check it out. (My funny stories will probably be familiar if you follow this blog) More importantly, if you have a story to ad please, please do! If you're unfamiliar with wikis, don't worry about the styling or organization. Just click on the edit button, (upper right-hand corner) ad and save your story, sign it w/ a pen name if you want (I think anonymity is best online), and I'll make a page for it later.

Thanks in advance for helping me get this project off the ground. If my wiki finds an audience, I'll probably keep it going past the due date for this project. If it's just going to be one more thing for my friends and family to feel obligated to read, I'll probably just pitch it. But in the meantime, I'm having fun with it!

Thanks for your support in reading all the silly things I write. It's so validating to doodle on this blog and know that you all will hear me. I love you, my bloggy friends!!

Love, Lynners

1 comment:

Dave Reeder said...

Silly sister. I miss postings, but I'm sure with school and life you're busy enough to make anyone cringe. I'd post on your wiki, what's the link to find this fun filled page?

Dave