My wiki project was very successful though! Thanks to all who've helped. Its been so fun to read everyone's stories, so I'm going to keep it running. Feel free to make my day by posting new stories when you feel so inclined. <http://findinghumorinlife.wikispaces.com/>
We are now in a blogging unit, and not wanting to experiment with this blog, I've created another one through WordPress (Now that I'm familiar with Blogger, I wanted to see what else is out there). On my new blog, Barding Well,
If you'd like to, please drop in and tell me what you think of my work. Feel free to get really critical. I figure the more problems you find, the better my article will be. I intend to post a new article every 4-6 weeks. Hopefully that way I can post quality work, and whomever chooses to edit can have some time to stew over their thoughts.

1 comment:
So excited to glean a bit from what you learn in class!
Post a Comment