
Near the Ut/Az border, next to Glenn Canyon Dam and Lake Powell, this steal arch bridge spans the Colorado River. It's a great place to get out, stretch and check out the amazing view.
The bridge flies a toe-tingling 750ish feet above the Colorado. It's the 4th highest bridge in the U.S.
From 750 feet up, the trucks next to the power plant literally look like matchbox trucks.
The pic on the left is the best one we could get of the dam.
On the right is one I pinched from their website.
On the right is one I pinched from their website.

The fountain at the visitor's center was too tempting in the Az heat.



2 comments:
Cool, I need to take my kids there!
Love Smarty's hair in the last one!
Bonnie, Don't stop at Glen Canyon Dam, just keep on coming. We'd love to share the ranch with you!
Mom Reeder
Post a Comment