Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag I'm It

Sorry Jaime. It's taken me a while to get to this, but here it is:

What's your husbands name?
Ben Bardwell

How long have you guys been married?
6 years, and we still like each other!

How long did you date?
6 months before his mission, a year and a half after.

How old is he?
6 uh, woops, I mean 29! Sometimes I get a little confused.

Who eats more sweets?
I'm likely to sneak a little here and there, but he can sit down and pound a half-gallon of ice cream all at once. I'm not sure how that adds up, but we all know who carries more of it around forever!!!!

Who said I Love You first?
I don't remember.

Who is taller?
Ben

Who is the better singer?
Depends on who's listening.

Who is smarter?
Usually Ben, but I made a much smarter choice in my mate then he did!! (don't barf :P)

Who does the laundry?
Probably half and half.

Who pays the bills?
Me at the moment, but we take turns.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
When we actually sleep at the same time, (darn that night shift) I think it's usually him.

Who mows the lawn?
Ben, but I'm willing.

Who cooks dinner?
Me about 85% of the time.

Who drives?
Ben. I never liked it before my Camry, and now it's just habit. He drives, I smack kids. (just kidding Mom, quit freakin out!)

Who is the first to say they are wrong?
Either

Who kissed who first?
Ben kissed me first. On the floor of his family room, during the Princess Bride.

Who asked who out first?
He asked me first.

Who wears the pants?
We prefer kilts. Ha! Analyze that! Seriously though, he wears the pants, but when he needs it, I tell him which ones to wear. ;)

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Very diplomatic in your answers. I loved it though. Cute post!

~tracy~ said...

Who is smarter?
Usually Ben, but I made a much smarter choice in my mate then he did!! (don't barf :P)

oh lyn, lyn, lyn....don't be dumb.
(just kidding) but that's WRONG yo. You both picked equally well in my opinion.

Also, I was looking at the Halloween pictures on Amy's blog and I am fairly sure that Sweety is THE cutest baby boy in America.

I love that look where he is like "you! with the camera...please die."