Saturday, June 5, 2010

Proof of Summer



Unfortunately I have to take credit for the bruise on Sweety's left thigh. I was lifting him out from under a desk, and I scraped his thigh on the desk edge. Ouch! How do I forgive myself for that?!

2 comments:

~tracy~ said...

Aww! I have been there, haha. I was thinking I was being such a good mom when nick was about 8 or 9, playing catch with him so he could practice. Unfortunately, I hit him in the face with a baseball and gave him a black eye! I felt so bad.

Mom B said...

Looks like the legs of two little boys who are learning a lot about life. Every Mom leaves her battle scars, too. One of my daughters has a scar on top of her head and on her wrist thanks to a mean mother who was impatient. I hope she's forgiven me, and I've learned how to be more patient.