
Imagine my surprise when I came in from shoveling this morning to find Smarty's white shirt and tie spattered with blood! After my panic subsided I found that he'd only lost a tooth. PHEW!! But in typical Smarty fashion he never said anything about a wiggly tooth. I was absolutely caught off guard!
I cleaned him up and we headed off to church where we found that the other front tooth was ready to come out too. Dad took him to the bathroom between meetings and took care of it, lest Smarty generate an incident involving much blood and fainting primary teachers or some such.
But shame on me, I completely forgot about the tooth fairy! I guess we'll have to do that tomorrow night.

Lyn: please note that Smarty lost a third tooth on Christmas day and a fourth tooth shortly there after.


3 comments:
We have often forgotten the tooth fairy here. I just tell the kids the tooth fairy doesn't like messy rooms, it repels her, so you have to clean or she won't come. Yay Smarty!
That's awesome! Yay for the adult chompers coming in! It makes me laugh that Smarty didn't even tell you he head a wiggly tooth. I imagine he's going to be quite stoic and introspective as he grows older. :)
Oh, such adorable pictures of both boys! The hole in the front is great for drinking with a straw without having to open your mouth. One time when I forgot, I just planted it under the bed when they weren't looking and then hunted there with them in the room and found it. It worked! Happy New Tooth Smarty!!!
Post a Comment