Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Public Service Announcement


Last night, Smarty informed me that we live in 'Glibby-doo,' Ben's parents and my parents live in 'Woo-lee,' and my mother's name is now 'Dora Jas-nashon.' Please make a note of these changes and update your address books accordingly. Where do they get this stuff?!


6 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I am so glad you let us know these things! Imagine the next time I tred to send my parents a letter and made the mistake of sending it to Roy. Wow, would I have been upset when it came back!
Give him a hug for me! he makes me giggle!

Tiffany said...

Good to know. What a cute kid!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the comment! It was good hearing from you!
Your little guys are so cute! This post just makes me laugh. I just love funny kid sayings.
Have a great day!

Amy said...

Cute little stinker!

CatherineCW said...

Maybe that's why my publisher's clearing house check hasn't arrived. I put that I live in Roy. Next time I see your Mom, I'll say hi to Dora.

Cute kids.

Love ya

Grandma/Mom B said...

I love the world that he's created. What an amazingly, bright little guy. I sure love him!