Friday, January 2, 2009

More and More!

This week Sweety pushed through the four teeth adjacent to his bottom two front teeth. I keep telling him that he doesn't have to do them in such enormous chunks, but he won't listen... typical guy!

Actually I'm noticing that the weeks and months that he cuts teeth seem to be the same weeks and months when his body grows. I wonder if the pituitary gland also affects teething, anyone?

But if I'm right, I think that's everything except all four teeth between his i-teeth and molars. Thank heaven we're almost done!

3 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I look forward to the day when my kids stop teething! It took Luke a while to get he last four teeth and it wasn't fun! So, I hope that smarty gets the rest of his teeth quickly!

~tracy~ said...

It would not surprise me if there was some growth thing going on in their bodies when their teeth are coming in at all.

Anonymous said...

My son has verbal apraxia and I am constantly searching the web to find out more info, new tratments etc. I came across a new product that is formulated by a pediatrician tha has a child with apraxia. The company is offering a free box to any family that would like to try it and see if their child responds. I did this and my son is showing dramatic improvement in his speech and gross motor skills. I thought you might be interested in it. For more info you can go to their website speechnutrients.com. Chandler's SLP is even noticing an improvement!! Good Luck! D