Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Intense Summer Fun








This summer, as a cure for idleness and boredom, Ben got us into a really cool project. His goal was to make and deliver 30 treats, to 30 friends, in 30 days.






That equates to a LOT of time in the kitchen, a LOT of time chasing people down, and a LOT of crap food around my house (my expanded waistline will prove that last point).







But we had a LOT of fun doing this too! Our kids got to see--firsthand--how fun it is to make other people happy with a gift and/or visit, and they learned a thing or two about food preparation as well.





Would I recommend this project for your family? Definitely! Especially if I'm on your list of receivers. ;)

Will we be doing this again? Yes! But I'm going to require the full year to recover, so don't even look for us until next summer!





1 comment:

Amy said...

You two are amazing parents!! You inspire me to be a better person ♥