Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a great weekend. On Friday we went to our neighborhood Trunk or Treat. Then on Monday, we crashed Grandpa and Grandma B's neighborhood Trunk or Treat.
We figured our kids were the cutest ones there.

















































Smarty got way into his part. He was a great stegosaurus.

Sweety, on the other hand, wasn't feelin' it.


I begged him to smile just once and all I could get was this:

Finally I promised him he could take off the costume if he'd smile for one picture:


Ben was a super sexy shop teacher

Hands off, ladies. He's all mine!
I'm so proud
Ben's brother and sister had us all giggling






















Ben's nephews and nieces were so creative. All the costumes turned out great!
Here's our troll doll and Mother Nature
kitty and cowgirl
Honest Abe
cheerleader and punk-rocker

After the kids' bags got too heavy to carry, we partied, ate ourselves sick, and crawled off to bed. It was a great time!

1 comment:

The Hodsons said...

I am in love with that Stegasaurus costume. You guys are so creative!!!