I love my Christmas tree. I love all Christmas trees. They're so beautiful and loaded with meaning and history. Being a sentimental fool, they just make my holiday.
I've been looking for years for a star I liked, with no luck. So this year I gave up and made one. I grabbed up a couple of big star ornaments from the dollar store and put a string of cool temp. LED lights inside. I think I like how it all turned out.


I've been looking for years for a star I liked, with no luck. So this year I gave up and made one. I grabbed up a couple of big star ornaments from the dollar store and put a string of cool temp. LED lights inside. I think I like how it all turned out.




1 comment:
I'm a little behind on my blogs. I too have been looking for a star for years. This year I saw it on top of a tree outside of Macy's in NYC. As far as I saw they didn't sell it. If they did, I probably wouldn't have been able to afford it but boy am I in love with it. Your star looks nice. I am still looking for mine. I have also been looking for a Christmas puzzle that I could put together every year with my family(whether they want to or not) and put the date on the back of the last piece.
Post a Comment