My sincere appreciation goes to the angel that drove past my poor hubby riding his bike to the SLC central train station around 7am last Tuesday (Oct 27th). My husband had been awake for about 22 hours. He was exhausted, but had 10 or so miles to go. A pretty good snowstorm was pounding him, and his only protection from the cold and wet were his T-shirt and jeans.
Someone, who has earned my gratitude forever, threw Ben a beautiful black, lined jacket as they drove by, which helped Ben immensely! Thank you kind stranger, for such a generous gift! May you be rewarded for your action, ten-fold.
Click here to read about another stranger that I'll love forever.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love those stories! I try really hard to be considerate to others..believing that if I help, it will come back to me tenfold and it usually does! Thank you, Angels! =)
by the way, is your offer still good about my song? I think I'm going to take you up on it! =)
Those two stories brought a tear to my eye, and restored my faith in humanity. Thanks so much for sharing such inspiring stories, and I add my thanks to those angels for looking out for those of you that I love!
Wow!! I am so glad someone helped him!
That's just Ben getting paybacks from all the times he's helped anyone and everyone. What goes around...
Post a Comment