Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Pet



This is Harold II. We brought him home about 2 years ago after the passing of Harold I. We loved his colors and feisty attitude. Plus he's a beta. They're hard to kill, which is a good thing at our house.



I believe he is the world's most patient fish. He never complains when I go too long between bowl cleanings. He forgives me almost instantly if I forget to feed him. And when provoked, Harold absolutely loves to flare up and act all fierce. It's the cutest thing!



Happy birth-ish day, Harold. Thanks for all the fun!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute fish! I need to get my kids a fish before my husband comes home with a dog. He thinks they need a pet, so I think a fish sounds nice :)

Ben said...

Obviously not too resilient, otherwise there would not be a Harold II there would just be a Harold I